1. Applicant must be 16 years of age or older.
2. Applicant must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
3. No, High school diploma or GED required.
4. A State Background Check.
5. Negative TB Skin Test/ PPD.
6. Must be a U.S. citizen or authorized to work in the U.S.
Note: Prior to enrollment students that are pregnant must provide a statement of clearance from their physician to participate in classroom/clinical skills.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, country of origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation and physical or mental disabilities.